Your satisfaction is our goal! If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us immediately. We will try our very best to make things right, so that you may enjoy the benefits of your purchase. If, however, you remain dissatisfied, we offer the following honor-based money back guarantee:
1. The original purchaser must make the the refund request.
2. The refund request must be made within three (3) days of the original delivery date.
3. The purchaser must supply the reference number found in the email containing the purchase information.
4. Purchases that are electronic files, and cannot be returned in the usual way: We must require that the purchaser first permanently delete the purchased file(s) from any computer, or other device, as well as any other media where it may have been stored, including any copies of the files, including those in paper format, in order to qualify for a refund. Likewise, if the file(s) was(were) purchased as a gift, it is the purchaser's responsibility to make certain that the purchased file(s), and any copies of the file(s) including those in paper format, are permanently deleted and/or destroyed, wherever and however they have been stored and/or maintained. If copies of the file(s) have been made and distributed, it is the purchaser's responsibility to collect and destroy all copies of such file(s). When the purchased file(s) and copies have been successfully and permanently deleted and/or destroyed, it is the purchaser's responsibility to report the deletion within the 3 day guarantee period. Deletions are to be reported to Thinkwell Corp. via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The refund amount will be the original amount paid, less a $3 service fee.
6. Refunds will be made through PayPal, the same secure service used to make the original purchase.